Friday, December 10, 2010

stationary, envelope, and card

          For this project we used the logo we recreated in various applications; creating stationary, envelope, and business card designs. I began with the envelope, the only one of the pieces in which I didn't use the logo. I used the coloured squares in a random arrangement diagonally across the envelope in order to customize it while keeping it simple. I also adjusted the opacity on some of the squares in order to create a slight gradient and make the address that would be placed in the center easier to read. The stationary is also simply designed. I placed the logo and business address at the top and added similar coloured squares to the bottom right corner. The business card includes the logo and strongly right-aligned address as well as a matte navy back (not pictured). Overall, I enjoyed this project and am happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment